“It’s wonderful to get this patent that started from my simple sketches to this design that allows our menstrual cup to provide users a positive period so that they can feel secure, comfortable, and confident.”
“I started Kind Cup with the vision to make an innovative menstrual cup that offered a better user experience than what the market was offering,” says Christine Brown, Kind Cup designer and founder.
Patent 11,096,819 B2 means that the Kind Cup has:
- Ease of Use: Functional pressure points to aid in the insertion, opening, and removal of
- the cup.
- Cleanliness: Major design elements support placement to create a reliable seal.
- Comfort: Designed with minimized pressure in sensitive areas, the cup’s rim and body
- are form-fitting to exert less pressure while offering an ideal fit for a variety of users. The
- removal stem can be adapted to any length depending on the user, is unnoticeable yet
- sturdy and long enough for those with a higher cervix.
How much does it cost us, women, a month regarding our menstrual? Should pads be free for us women? I have three girls, on average this costs me per month, $20 a month. What is it costing you?
Share your thoughts, would you use this Kind Cup? Are you happy to insert a cup in your vagina and then have to wash the blood out?
No thanks, not for me!