One thing for sure, fashion blogging entails a whole lot of effort when you’re out and about. But if you have the fitness, style and stamina. Go for it. Make it count and BLOG IN STYLE
Fear grips us all. You can’t have fear when you’re a blogger
Gracie Opulanza’s Working Tips
- Shoes that you can run in. Keep your high heels when your in the catwalk.
- A camera, light in weight and the bigger the lens the better. Makes you look good.
- Fake it before you make it. Come in loud and strong. I’m referring to your outfit.
- Retweet anyone that has taken the effort to take a shot of you. Look out for it. Credit them for their work
- Funky camera bag. Infact ditch the camera bag there are none out there. Just buy a wicked looking backpack