Dita Von Teese is the 1940’s burlesque fashion icon for us women to aspire to. She lives and breathes the 1940’s style. She has re-vamped the allure of Old Hollywood glamour with her impeccable 1940s dressing and grooming both on and off-duty. Three words that describe Dita are certainly seduction, style and burlesque.
Fact: her height is 5ft3 or 160cm and in weight 8st 2lb (114pounds)
Dita Von Teese Fashion
Her attention to detail, from her hair to her lips is a perfect legacy to vintage image. She has each and every women of all ages wanting to create their own look with a bit of Dita beauty. Her throwback celebrity style has the fashion world and its devoted fans drooling in fashion jealousy. Dita’s has now launched her own perfume range exclusively at London’s Liberty. Dita wanted her first perfume to represent and define glamour, elegance, and self-confident sensuality.
Beauty Tips by Dita
First all she never smokes, drink loads of water and eats healthy.
- For her red lips she loves, Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR #1. and Guerlain calledExcess Du Rouge.
- She applies sunscreen everyday called Shiseido.
- Did you know she is a natural blonde? She dyes her own hair and uses Garnier 100% Colour and chooses the bluest black.
- She always has with her no matter where she goes, hot rollers and Mason Pearson brush.
- Corset fashion has made a huge come back and it’s the perfect time to re-create your own Dita’s posture. It does take alot of commitment but so worth it.