I love teaming items with leather, lace and all things dark, moody, and mysterious is what it’s all about this winter. Glamour Goth is all around us and it’s entirely up to you what fabrics, styles and outfits you choose to wear. The dark secret lies in on how much drama you want to add to your look.
How to work the Goth Glamour trend?
Lace- set the pace with lace
- Lace is probably the fabric of choice if you want to incorporate some Goth Glamour into your look. Darker colours are perfect for this season, ranging from black to burgundy and dark blues. A lace dress is a fool-proof option.
- Lace pants worn by Wes Gordon and cropped black trousers is another trend you could adopt. She is certainly getting in touch with her dark side here.
- Lace cropped jackets and high collars will certainly give the Glamour Goth message to anyone lurking around for inspirations.
You can do Goth AND be super Glamourous
- Breaking away from black, Gothic Glamour needn’t always mean noir. Embrace dark burgundy or green.
- Eva Green is the master of Glamour Goth. She is famous for those blood-red lips and that ghostly complexion. As for her hair, we adore that side-swept hairstyle and she always looks amazing in full-length gowns.
- Velvet is the perfect Glamour Goth material and the darker the better. In this case, midnight blue is fabulously endearing.
Glamour Goth Rock
If you’re not noticed leather this year has come back with a fabulous vengeance. We are loving the combination of leather and lace. So if it’s Glamour Goth Rock you are wanting? This is the time to do it. Leather and lace are in every shop you walk into right now.
I find this fashion can also work with a lady riding a motorbike.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Ashley Green in leather and lace
Hair & Make-up
Make sure you learn how to have a slick hairstyle, high collars and dark lips. As for the eye make-up, become the master of everything black, dark purple and bling.
Silver and black
Don’t be afraid of all things green
Don’t neglect your fingers and lips