This week I am driving an Audi R8 V10 convertible. This R8 is sporty, loud and fast. Taking the corners in this supercar requires shoes that need to have good grip for braking and accelerating when driving. It’s the first time I am ever wearing the Under Armour brand, and from a visual point of view, I am liking its latest gear. Grey or as Under Armour like to spell it gray, is a huge colour trend both for interior design and clothing at the moment. It’s a versatile colour that I can team on this occasion with my Versace jeans.
Women’s UA HOVR Phantom Running Shoes
I am always intrigued by the description when it comes to trainers. Under Armour certainly knows how to pitch this running shoe. For sizing, I went with its recommendation, for best fit we recommend going up a half size and it’s a perfect fit for me. As for performance, the UA HOVR® technology provides a ‘zero gravity feel’ to maintain energy return, which helps eliminate impact step after step.
As you can see by this picture, it certainly gave me the energy to jump at an unbelievable height whilst running. As for the knit ankle collar it certainly provided a snug, bootie-like fit, which takes a while to get used to. So don’t worry if it feels too tight, to begin with.
I liked to team my running shoes with some polka dot socks and it really works well with grey.
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR® foam to give back the energy you put in
- Microthread upper dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort
- 3D moulded midfoot panel with laser perforations for increased ventilation
- External heel counter creates the ultimate in stable support
- Ultra-breathable, SpeedForm® 2.0 sockliner is built into the shoe with gender-specific contours for extra protection & softer underfoot support
- Full rubber outsole features unique knobbed texture for elevated traction & durability
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 248g
- SIZING: For the best fit, we recommend going up a half size
Hoodie Style Fashion
As for the jacket, I love the print it goes well with denim and the tight fit with the hoodie was perfect for driving a convertible. The zips were great for making sure the keys to the Audi R8 were never lost.