If you’re looking for a countryside wedding venue in the UK, you won’t be disappointed! With its rolling hills and lush greenery, England has some truly stunning landscapes that make for perfect wedding venues. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the top 5 UK wedding venue locations for a countryside wedding. From classic castles to romantic inns and rustic barns, we’ve got a selection of unique places to say “I do” all you will need is your natural confetti to match these stunning natural locations. So, if you want an idyllic setting for your special day, read on as we explore the best countryside wedding venues in the UK!
If you’re looking for a countryside wedding venue in the UK, Gloucestershire is a great option. With its rolling hills, picturesque villages and stunning views, Gloucestershire is the perfect setting for a romantic country wedding. And with plenty of venues to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect place to tie the knot.
Whether you’re looking for a rustic barn venue or a stately home with acres of grounds, Gloucestershire has it all. Here are just a few of our favourite venues in this beautiful county:
– Clearwell Castle is a stunning medieval castle set in 100 acres of grounds. It’s the perfect setting for a fairytale wedding.
– Sudeley Castle is another beautiful castle located in the Cotswolds. With 10 acres of gardens, it’s perfect for an outdoor summer wedding.
– Berkeley Castle is a historic castle dating back to 1160. It’s located in the town of Berkeley, in the heart of Gloucestershire countryside.
– Hatherley Manor Hotel & Spa is a country manor house set in 12 acres of grounds. It’s ideal for couples looking for a luxurious rural retreat for their wedding day.
If you’re looking for a countryside wedding venue in the UK, then Oxfordshire should definitely be on your list. With its rolling hills, picturesque villages and country estates, it’s no wonder that this county is such a popular choice for couples tying the knot.
Whether you’re after a rustic barn setting or a glamorous manor house, there are plenty of Oxfordshire wedding venues to choose from. For something truly unique, why not consider getting married in one of the county’s many historic churches?
If you’re looking to save some money on your wedding venue, then getting married mid-week can often be cheaper than booking a weekend slot. And if you’re hoping for some good weather on your big day, then June is typically the best month to get married in Oxfordshire.
Devon is a stunning county in the southwest of England, known for its wild moors, rolling hills, and picturesque coastline. It’s no wonder that this rural idyll is a popular choice for couples looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and tie the knot in a countryside setting.
If you’re planning a Devon wedding, there are plenty of gorgeous venues to choose from. One of the most popular choices is Dartmoor National Park, which offers a variety of scenic locations for your ceremony and reception. For something truly unique, why not exchange vows in front of one of the park’s ancient stone circles?
If you’re after a more traditional venue, there are plenty of pretty churches and country houses dotted around Devon that would be perfect for your big day. Or if you’re dreaming of a relaxed outdoor ceremony, there are plenty of breathtaking beaches where you can say ‘I do’ with the sound of the waves crashing in the background.
Whichever type of venue you choose, Devon is sure to provide a beautiful backdrop for your special day.
When it comes to countryside wedding venues, Hampshire is one of the top UK locations. With its rolling hills, picturesque villages and stunning country estates, it’s no wonder that so many couples choose to tie the knot in this beautiful county.
If you’re looking for a truly romantic setting for your big day, then Hampshire has plenty to offer. For starters, there’s the idyllic village of Basingstoke, which is home to a number of gorgeous country estates that would make perfect wedding venues. Or how about the historic city of Winchester, where you can get married in a medieval cathedral?
If you’re after something a little different, then you could always consider getting married on the south coast in Southampton. With its sandy beaches and views out over the Solent, it’s sure to be a day to remember.
Whatever type of countryside wedding venue you’re looking for, Hampshire is sure to have something that ticks all the boxes. So why not start your search here?
Yorkshire is a county in the north of England and is home to some of the most stunning countryside scenery in the UK. There are many hidden gems when it comes to wedding venues in Yorkshire, from rustic barns to grand stately homes. Whether you’re looking for an intimate venue for your elopement or a large venue to accommodate all your guests, there’s sure to be a Yorkshire wedding venue that’s perfect for you. Here are just a few of our favourite Yorkshire wedding venues:
The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa – This hotel is situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception. For an extra special touch, you can even arrive at your wedding by helicopter!
Oulton Hall – Oulton Hall is a grand 18th-century country house set in manicured grounds overlooking Leeds. The hotel has a range of function rooms that can be hired for weddings, including the stunning Orangery which has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the gardens.
Ripley Castle – Ripley Castle is a medieval castle set in over 200 acres of parkland near Harrogate. The castle itself is available to hire for weddings, or you can choose to have your ceremony in the picturesque ruined chapel on the grounds.
Harewood House – Harewood House is one of the most iconic stately homes in Yorkshire and makes for a truly spectacular
How to pick the perfect wedding venue for you
Choosing the perfect wedding venue is one of the most important decisions you will make during the wedding planning process. The venue sets the tone for your entire day, so you want to make sure it is a place that you and your guests will love. Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect wedding venue for your big day:
- Consider your budget. This is probably the most important factor when choosing a wedding venue. You want to find a place that fits within your budget and offers everything you are looking for in a venue.
- Think about the size of your guest list. You need to make sure the venue can accommodate all of your guests comfortably.
- Consider the location. You will want to pick a location that is convenient for all of your guests. If most of your guests are coming from out of town, you may want to choose a venue that is close to an airport or major city.
- Ask about amenities. Does the venue offer everything you need for your big day? Make sure they have enough parking, adequate bathrooms, and a space that can be easily decorated to fit your vision for the day.
- Schedule a visit. Once you’ve narrowed down your options, schedule visits to each of the venues on your list. This will give you a chance to see the space in person and get a feel for how your wedding day would flow if held there
Choosing a venue for your dream UK countryside wedding doesn’t have to be hard. With the five options listed above, you can find something that suits your style and budget. From stately homes and manor houses in Kent to picturesque barns in Somerset, there are plenty of venues that guarantee a perfect day. Don’t forget to visit each venue before making a decision so you can make sure it is exactly what you want on the big day. Best of luck with finding the perfect location!