Eurovision, certainly illustrated that costume fashion is amazing to watch. I instantly noticed there were consistent trends through out the show that clearly stated a fashion-forward image you should certainly take on board asap.
- Hair – The length of the women’s hair on stage was amazing. Whether you need a wig or hair extensions the long hair is back. Loreen hair from Sweden was amazing and that fringe was certainly one to get hold of this coming year.
- Lips – I noticed that red lips were rocking all over the stage. Bigger the lips the better. Candy Johnson make up videos are amazing.
- Corset Dresses – Fabulous, elegant and drop-dead feminine. Wrote an article on how the corset trend is exploding this year.
- Creative Dresses – Start looking for the dress that will knock your socks off, whether its with bling, feathers, long or short. Embrace the Haute couture with confidence.
- Colour – The dresses worn seemed to favour white, peach and nude colour.
- Women’s’ suits – Through out the performances, the amount of tight, slimming suits on the women were very edgy and chic. The vests were very creative and one to grasp this winter. The 70’s playsuit is one also to get hold of in black.
- Exercise – How amazing did these European women look. It’s simple to eat well and get a personal trainer.
- Batman capes – Turkey certainly showed that the cape can be very striking and perfect statement for this winter.
get the Loreen hair this coming year
Get those red lips, rocking this year from Nina Zilli, Italy
Get creative in the dress department
Embrace feather dresses this year
Don’t be afraid to experiment with hair styles and extensions this coming year
Embrace, corset dresses on every level on every style and every colour
Women’s suit fashion is very edgy and creative, embrace this
You can get inspirations and create your own capes this year.
You must be logged in to post a comment.