Johnny Depp has his own distinct image and followers no trends. Johnny is true until himself when it comes to style and fashion. Let’s take a detailed look at his core style trends he has stuck to over the years.
Johnny Depp Style
- HATS – Johnny Depp loves to wear many hats but you see him mainly wearing the trilby and the fedora.
- NECKLACE – He favours, tribal, worldly traveler kind of look for example long silver chains and tiger tooth.
- BRACELETS – Loves brown leather wristband on his right wrist. Wears numerous beaded bracelets on his left wrist.
- Still embraces a sweat band on his wrist. Occasionally has the bandana sticking out from his jean pockets.
- RINGS – Skull ring every single time.
- TATTOOS – he has loads, it’s all about personal taste.
- JEANS – Never too dark
- BOOTS – Always black, grungy and not too large.
- BEARD, GOUTY, MOUSTACHE depends what image he is feeling at the time.
- EYEWEAR – Round sunglasses with various tints colours.
- BODYWEAR – Slim, t-shirts mainly brown or grey teamed with scarves.
- BODY – Gym will sort that out
Hats and glasses