When it comes to fashion designs, the versatile and power of the cardigans will always completes and add a different look to your outfit every single time. Can I own too many? Absolutely not!
Women’s Cardigans suffice for both business wear and casual wear and one can fit them either with dress pants or dresses or shorts. Also, whether it is cold or warm, cardigans are great nevertheless. They are fantastic if you have large or bat wing arms because they give you a slimmer look.
Here are many different ways to wear women’s cardigans.
- One of the best ways to get ideas as to different dress combinations is to persue a fashion magazine or journal. One can also experiment on their own and see what works best.
- There are more conservative cardigans with the v-neck and long sleeves and there are also those which have buttons all the way up. Then there are turtleneck versions which have been around for some time but have not lost their mass appeal.
- The next question to ask is where the cardigan will be worn. If the cardigan will be business casual, meaning you may go to work with it, then you must make sure that it is business acceptable. Double-breasted cardigans are also very stylish because they can be work with practically any type of shirt. Some cardigans are very stylish but are not ideal for the business environment. Some are great for both business and casual. Then some can be worn with almost any attire such as pants and dresses.
- There is really no set weather that cardigans can or cannot be worn. Most places have an ideal weather to allow cardigans to be in vogue all year round. Even in places with tropical climate, the temperatures decline as one gets towards the evening.
- There are many different materials that are used to make cardigans. Some come in cotton and other wool and cashmere but there are others. Cotton is very appealing because it can wear with practically anything and is also very soft to the skin. These can be worn with dress pants for the office setting or with jeans if it a casual atmosphere or a weekend.
- Gracie Opulanza’s favourite cardigan brands, Alannah Hill, Kate Spade, Ted Baker, Karen Millen, Topshop, individual designer section, and for a safer option, Hobbs, Lk Bennett and Monsoon.