Polka Dot Dresses, is a print that everyone is embracing all over the globe. How will you embrace the polka dot this 2012?
Polka dot dresses are always in style. It’s how you balance them with the right accessories such as jewelry, scarves, shoes, hats and purses.
Polka Dot Dresses – Choose your Style
- The black and white polka dots dress, looks great with black or white pieces of jewelry. Add a colorful scarf or purse such as red, green, blue or yellow.
- Choose what colour polka dot that suits you. Add a plain belt to add a nice balance to the outfit. The belt colour normally is the same as the polka dot.
- Your shoes should not be too detailed or complicated. Keep it simple and use a solid colour.
- A cute touch to add to your dress is a large fake or real flower. Pin it in your hair or on your waist.
- if it’s all too much just grab a polka dot bag instead
Be inspired by the images below. The London high streets are rocking with gorgeous polka dot fashion. River Island, House of Fraser, Paul Smith and the jeans at Paige at Farfetch.com are brilliant. Louis Vuitton window display is very quirky when it comes to promoting polka dots right now. Go and get your spots on.
The New Louis Vuitton, loving the Polka Dot image.
Pied A Terre at House of Fraser houseoffraser.com
How chic do these collections look for 2012
Japan embracing the Polka Dot Fashion 2012
Marc Jacobs 2012, Polka Dot
Love this dress 2012
Katy Perry, 2012 rocks in the polka dot dress
Polka Dot dress, with a unique edge 2012
Elizabeth-Banks, Haute Couture Polka Dot 2012
Natalie Portman, 2012 Polka Dotted Dress